As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Your privacy matters to us, so whether you are a new client or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions, contact us.
Information that we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful, the people who matter most to you online, or which YouTube videos you might like.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. When you place an order with us, we will ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card to store with your account.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use, like when you visit our website that or view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
- Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by Compello Fitness, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- telephony log information, such as your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Location information
When you use our services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address.
- Cookies and similar technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our website, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services.
Information we collect when you register with us, in addition to information we obtain about you from partners, may be associated with your Compello Fitness client account. When information is associated with your account, we treat it as personal information. For more information about how you can access, manage or delete information that is associated with your account, visit the Transparency and choice section of this policy.
How we use information that we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones and to protect Compello Fitness and our clients. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and news.
We may use the name that you provide for your Compello Fitness Account across all of the services we offer. In addition, we may replace past names associated with your Account, so that you are represented consistently across all our services.
When you contact us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your client experience and the overall quality of our services. One of the products we use to do this is Google Analytics.
Compello Fitness processes personal information on our servers in the UK meaning that we may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live however it will remain within the EEA.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used.
You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after information is deleted from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information that we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organisations and individuals outside of Compello Fitness Ltd unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- We have your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside Compello Fitness when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- With domain administrators
If you have chosen our web hosting service and this is managed for you by a domain administrator then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organisation will have access to your Compello Fitness Account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account, such as statistics regarding applications that you install.
- change your account password.
- suspend or terminate your account access.
- access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside Compello Fitness if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent or otherwise fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Compello Fitness, our users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect Compello Fitness and our users from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of information that we hold. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Compello Fitness employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. They may be disciplined or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities